The iPhone 15 series is expected to be released in September 2023, following the usual release schedule for new iPhones. The lineup is expected to consist of four models: the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Here are some of the rumored features of the iPhone 15 series:
- All models will be powered by the A17 Bionic chip.
- The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will have a 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch OLED display, respectively.
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will have a 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch OLED display with a higher refresh rate of 120Hz.
- All models will have a new design with a pill-shaped cutout for the front camera and Face ID sensors.
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will have a triple-lens rear camera system with a 48-megapixel main sensor.
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will have a LiDAR scanner for improved augmented reality and night mode photography.
- All models will have a USB-C port instead of the Lightning port.
iPhone 15 Series These are just some of the rumored features of the iPhone 15 series. It is still too early to say for sure what the phones will be like, but we can expect some significant upgrades over the iPhone 14 series.
Here are some other things to expect from the iPhone 15 series:
- A higher price than the iPhone 14 series.
- A continued focus on photography and videography.
- Improved battery life.
- New software features, such as augmented reality and artificial intelligence.
The iPhone 15 series is shaping up to be a significant upgrade over the iPhone 14 series, but it remains to be seen if it will be enough to justify the price increase. We will have to wait until the phones are released to know for sure.