Real Cricket for PC – If you are a big cricket fan then this page is for you. Do you want to try the new games of cricket on your PC like Real Cricket, EA Cricket etc. Now you can also play your favorite cricket games on Android on the big screen of your PC. Real Cricket is one of the most popular cricket games for Android smartphones and has millions of users all around the world. If you’ve already played this game on your mobile phone and now want to enjoy the same gaming experience on your pc then read this guide carefully.
Game Modes – Real Cricket provides Diverse modes, Exhibition, Tournaments such as T20 World Cup, Masters Cup and Knockout Cup. Polish your skills in the Nets.
Unique and striking art styles, An arsenal of 27 cricket shots, real ball physics.
Download Real Cricket for PC Windows
There is no PC version available of this game but you can still play this game on your Windows PC by following this guide. To run Android apps on PC first you need an Android emulator for Windows like Bluestacks, Youwave etc. Bluestacks is the most used android emulator. You can download it from here.
Hope you are enjoying Real Cricket on PC. You can also try other android apps on PC. To get latest updates via email subscribe to our blog and don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social sites.
How to download and install Real Cricket for PC or Mac?
To download and install Real Cricket on PC or Mac, first visit the Real Cricket website and click on the download link.
Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the game.
Once the game is installed, open it and enjoy hours of cricket action!
How to play Real Cricket For PC or Mac?
Real Cricket is one of the most popular cricket games for mobile devices. It offers a realistic cricket experience with stunning graphics and gameplay. The game is now available for PC and Mac users as well.
To play Real Cricket on PC or Mac, you will need to install an emulator. There are a few good emulators available, but we recommend BlueStacks.
Once you have installed BlueStacks, open it and search for “Real Cricket” in the Google Play Store. Install the game and open it.
You can now play Real Cricket on your PC or Mac. The controls are a bit different than on mobile devices, but you will get used to them quickly.
5 reasons why you should play Real Cricket For PC or Mac?
1. Real Cricket is the most realistic cricket game on the market. The attention to detail in terms of graphics and gameplay is amazing.
2. The game is constantly updated with new features and content, ensuring that you never get bored of playing.
3. There are loads of different game modes to keep you entertained, including tournaments, challenges and multiplayer matches.
4. The controls are easy to learn but challenging to master, ensuring that you can always improve your game.
5. The online community is friendly and supportive, making it a great place to share your cricketing skills and experiences.
How to get the best out of playing Real Cricket For PC or Mac?
Real Cricket is one of the most popular cricket games for Android and iOS platforms. It offers a realistic cricket experience with various game modes. If you are looking for the best way to play Real Cricket on your PC or Mac, follow these simple tips.
First, make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game. Real Cricket requires a processor with a clock speed of 2GHz, 2GB of RAM, and a graphics card with 512MB of video memory.
Next, download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. BlueStacks is a free Android emulator that allows you to play Android games on your PC or Mac.
Once BlueStacks is installed, open it and search for “Real Cricket” in the Google Play Store. Install the game and open it.
The first time you open Real Cricket, you will be asked to select your playing mode. Select “Tournament” and then click on “Create New.”
Tips and tricks for playing Real Cricket For PC or Mac?
1. If you’re playing on PC, make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed.
2. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Real Cricket.
3. If you’re playing on Mac, make sure you have an up-to-date version of Parallels or Boot Camp installed.
4. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Real Cricket.
5. If you’re having problems with the game crashing, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed.
6. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Real Cricket.